Thursday 10 May 2018

Time

I have been feeling recently like I’m running a race but am not moving, does anybody else know that feeling? Whilst I have my plan for this module having on the wall in front of me, I seem to be asking myself where has the time gone? This inevitably makes me reflect on my working life and the people that have come and gone in the thirty-something years. After receiving some news this week, I’ve been debating what is important to me? How important is this MA and in the long-run  what will it give me? Well, so far it’s given me more than I bargained for.

A couple of events whilst I’ve been studying has made me see other points of views so much clearer than I did before, and where I fit into the picture. Time seems to be a keyword that keeps coming back to me. Time before, time now, time in the future, time to do my work, time to reflect and time to breath…..


As I’m coming to the end of this journey and I know a new one will begin soon, I can only finish this post (which really is just from my heart) with what I’ve been thinking about most of the day, and that is time will tell!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to watching your presentation next week!

    ReplyDelete